DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Listening on 106.5 for the 10,000 cash songs on RR

Posted by kevinp-190128 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Is the music different on 106.5 and 106.3, just wondering if they will play the songs on one and not the other.

Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Black Cat-192495 - 14 years ago

Fair enough. A lot has been said about Riviera Radio but it would be interesting to know what people think about the written media down here. In a fair, balances and polite manner, of course. Rendezvous in Media Forum?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Admin-179828 - 14 years ago

No you won't.

The AngloINFO Forum must not be used to "have a go" at any individual or organisation.

-----
Forums Administrator
forums@angloinfo.com

Sorry no image available

quote:Yawn...boring....Time for a catnap perhaps Good idea. Afterwards we can have a go at that Riviera Reporter mag instead.

Sorry no image available
Posted by ordrey - 14 years ago

.....Yawn...boring....Time for a catnap perhaps

Sorry no image available

I should qualify the above by admitting that I speak good French, have an extensive CD collection of music, and access to dozens of UK radio stations on satellite. I don't need local English language radio unless it gives me some worthwhile local content. I can get better traffic and weather on any number of French stations, I can get the music I like from CDs and I can get UK news from satellite. Whatever else I might need (like English cinema listing) I can get here an AngloInfo with the added advantage that I can print it out for reference.but perhaps I'm not typical....

Sorry no image available

quote:Or maybe you should listen more to RR and less to gossip...id=quote> Like most of the people I know, I do listen from time to time - usualy once a week or so. Depending on the time of day I can stand it for anything between 5 minutes and an hour (morning is best). I know a lot of people who are a lot less tolerent and can only manage the length of a song... if that.Let's face it. Some people like RR and some people don't (the larger number in my opinion). I don't, but to each his own.

Sorry no image available
Posted by ordrey - 14 years ago

Perhaps a slice of humble pie ?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Shuba - 14 years ago

Or maybe you should listen more to RR and less to gossip...

Sorry no image available
Posted by SirLurkalot - 14 years ago

Well, yes, Black Cat, it may be that they accurately said the day before that they would play them the next day, or whatever.  But they've been saying for most of the last month or two that they were about to play them, so them saying that is hardly helpful.  It's rather like an economist who has predicted eleven of the last three recessions.  What use is that?

Sorry no image available

Well that just goes to show how often I listen then.....