DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Lively Members Club

Posted by Monaco Max-189694 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Just wondering if there was any sort of exciting members clubs for lively young with a penchant for the good things in life and fun of all types. Am thinking, boozing, dining, skiing, shooting, and meeting young ladies. If not do angloinfo users feel that there might be an opening for such an establishment? Any alternative suggestions would also be warmly recieved, Yours, as always, Max.

Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Thor-184262 - 14 years ago

Hi

I know of this club that arranges everything from sailing weekends to ski weekends and parties. They have a good mix of French and international members. If you send me a mail, I will give you their mailaddress and tel number.

Thor

Sorry no image available
Posted by woger - 14 years ago

Dear Mr. Max,You could always join Riviera Rendezvous it's free! See our entry in the commercial classified section of Anglo info.Regards Colin Ridgeway

Sorry no image available
Posted by MSM2000UK-181816 - 14 years ago

In Monaco, where im assuming ur from, membership either means to clubs, such as Jimmyz or Black Diamond, or to other clubs like the Tennis Country Club!

Ive been here for 3 years although have had grandparents here for the last 93 years and am still attempting to find somewhere which isnt full of nouveau riche women, or girls my age who dont perceive a night out as 'a night when daddy wont realise his credit cards are missing'.

Good luck and if you find anywhere, let me know...by the way, im also called Max.