DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Looking for English-speaking friends

Posted by Valhorse - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 11 to 20)

Sorry no image available
Posted by wkt54-196372 - 13 years ago

I think you are a year too late lol.

Sorry no image available
Posted by dew-206803 - 13 years ago

Hello All,

Lets fix a new date for this weekend.

Are you guys free?How was it in Juna les Pains should we meet up again there this saterday?

Let me know.

Cheers

Oh and i am 30 yr old Indian girl just moved here.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Frédériquep - 13 years ago

hello,

My name is Frédérique, 26 yo French girl and I'd like to meet English-speaking people to improve my English. I live in Cannes. I can offer French conversation in exchange.If you are interested send an email back. Look forward to hearing from you, regards Frédérique.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Frédériquep - 13 years ago

hello,

My name is Frédérique, 26 yo French girl and I'd like to meet English-speaking people to improve my English. I live in Cannes. I can offer French conversation in exchange.If you are interested send an email back. Look forward to hearing from you, regards Frédérique.

Sorry no image available
Posted by gregg-198950 - 14 years ago

Hello Val, i,m a 25 year old english man re-locating to the cote d,azur in the new year and would love to get to know some english speaking french people as my french is very bad. It would also be nice to get to know people out there as i don,t know anyone in france yet. If you are interested send an email back. Look forward to hearing from you, regards Gregg.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Marco1 - 14 years ago

3o year old english/italian man living and working in Golf juan. recently moved here. The last time i embarked on a horse ride was in Wales, never again! It had a mind of its own, maybe i wasent forcefull enough. Love travelling, music, cinema, nature and excellent people. Drop me an email and well go out some evening.

Ciao 4 now

Sorry no image available
Posted by stef2828 - 14 years ago

Hi Everyone

Just thanks for all your reply

Malheureusement, I am not in Nice any more and i cannot meet anyone. Gone for work purpose to London... newly arrived know noone

Thanks for all your messages - ...

Still selling the flat in Nice!

Steph

Sorry no image available
Posted by BexP - 14 years ago

Hi everyone

It looks like the meet in Golfe Juan wont be going ahead Sat 17th but we will definitely be organising another date, maybe next weekend so please stay interested and we'll let you know.

Becky

Sorry no image available
Posted by Laurent-189420 - 14 years ago

Hi all,

Great Idea ! Count me in ! is it ok for9 PM Saturday 17th  at Golf juan ?

Hope that French people are welcome ;-))

Cheers,

Laurent

Sorry no image available
Posted by Niceguy-195447 - 14 years ago

hi I coukd be very interested but does anyone know of any cheap hotels in Juan le pan??