DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Looking for friends

Posted by lonelygirl - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by ameri-cannes - 5 years ago

Try this group on facebook.... lots of great people getting together and enjoying dinner, drinks, and all kinds of activities! 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/JasminRiviera/

ENJOY!!! :-)

Sorry no image available
Posted by madhuranga - 5 years ago

yes,good idea.Im marine of yacht.if u like contact me my cell or here.38male dark asian  0634651462

Sorry no image available
Posted by livingintheVAR - 5 years ago

Hello everyone,

I am 35 and female living in Theoule. I work from home and would really like to get out for a little apero after work. Anyone up for meeting for a chat/drink in Cannes? There is a nice bar called Byron that is quite nice on rue d'antibes.

Send me a message if yes. Just do it! :)))

Sorry no image available
Posted by KarinaLTU - 5 years ago

Hi where do you live?! ;)

Sorry no image available
Posted by harindra69 - 5 years ago

hi'

we have just moved to monaco from london therefore we would like to maintain our son's english knowdge because he was born in uk therefor would you like to spend  couples of hours w per week with him and let us know how much you charged. we live in Beausoleil.

best regards

harindra

Sorry no image available

hi'

we have just moved to monaco from london therefore we would like to maintain our son's english knowdge because he was born in uk therefor would you like to spend  couples of hours w per week with him and let us know how much you charged. we live in Beausoleil.

best regards

harindra

Sorry no image available

hi dear,I am 43 years guy looking for female friend like you. i live in just five minutes working distance to monaco. if you like please contact me without hesitating.Thanksharindra

Sorry no image available
Posted by green_eyes - 5 years ago

Hey!
I'm 29 yo girl and new in Cannes, so would love to meet new ppl in the area..
Maybe we can organise an evening in Cannes sometime?Was thinking this friday (24/08) - last fireworks! Meet in one of the beaches, have a glass of wine and a chat..?
Who's up for it??? Let me know on here ASAP (so can book something up).
I hope see you soon!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by gs299 - 5 years ago

hi there, if any one wanna catch up a drink in Monaco, please give me a buzz, 30 yr , Male.
G

Sorry no image available
Posted by irausa - 6 years ago

Hey Guys,
Just moved back to Monaco and it would be great to meet with new people for a cup of coffee, game of tennis, night out, going for a swim.
Let me know! ;)

Cheers,Irina