DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

looking for new friends

Posted by Simm-190709 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by rivierastint001 - 4 years ago

ok im around Cannes,Juan les Pins tomorrow (Wednesday 30th) if anyone wants to catchup over a coffee  for a little networking  newcomers session )

Sorry no image available
Posted by sebco - 4 years ago

Ok, I agree, let's meet whenever in antibes for a drink or something.. I'd like to meet new people. I am french but just arrived and don't know a lot from here. Let me know!

Sorry no image available
Posted by SGH-209817 - 4 years ago

Alot of replys but not much action! message me if you are serious about meeting up as I am going to try and organise something in cannes either this week end or during the week next!

Hope to finally meet some of you!

Sorry no image available
Posted by _Nina_ - 4 years ago

Hi!

If you are all still in the mix for some company I'd like to add my call to the plea...

I'm an expat bred creature, 26 years old now and back on this beautiful southern french soil, but still feeling odd and without a clue as to how to meet people on my wavelength.  Glad to find I'm not alone :) 

So, I'd be well up for a 420 excursion to the beach and some drinks with fresh faces. Any foreseeable plans?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jane B-278738 - 4 years ago

I don't think it's ever easy to adjust to a new country.  I returned to my home town some time ago and it took 2 years to make friends - mainly because people already had their lives, family and circle of friends.

when I came here I was lucky because I worked with French people who became friends.  But I also joined a few associations and made new friends that way too.  It's nice to have international friends but it's also good to establish ties with French people from the area who are more representative of the country we're living in.

Sorry no image available
Posted by smallaxe - 4 years ago

who is up for some 420 meetings at the beach and some drinks ;) ?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ocean_30 - 4 years ago

HEY!!

has anyone been meeting up from this group? I wouldnt mind meeting some new faces, finaly got a car sorted if anyone woulod like to meet 31yo f in antibes this thursday night, dinner drinks or even english cinema (i think) could be on wednesday not sure, anyway give me a pm and maybe we catch up soon!! 

Ocean

Sorry no image available
Posted by sha.jm - 4 years ago

Hey I'm a 29 yr old born in South Africa but grew up in Manchester uk. I'm living in Cannes and was wondering if you are meeting up soon, would love to meet interesting people to socialize with here. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Decia - 4 years ago

Hi all,

Anyone fancy a drink in Antibes on Thursday night ???

Let's meet up and share our experience while having few drinks ;) maybe the Irish pub in Antibes ?!

Cheers

Decia

Sorry no image available
Posted by Chloelea - 4 years ago

Hey, I am always up for meeting new people. I live in Juan lea pins/valbonne. I get what you mean with the attitude, I've been here 16 months and find it difficult still some times. Hope we can arrange something :)