DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Looking for something different...

Posted by DaveL-185804 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

English male 36 bored with the ex-pats drinking lifestyle seeks something different.

Any invitations or suggestions welcomed.

Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by EvaKowalska - 14 years ago

It is obvious that what you need in your life right now is a relationship with that someone special... Pitty you are so far away, as we are kind of in the same situation and it would be so delightful to get together for a glass of champagne. If you would like to chat further, my email address is: EvaKowalska@yahoo.comfrom: A European ladyEJK

Sorry no image available
Posted by marsmith-187684 - 14 years ago

Are you interested in singing?  Our international choir needs new applicants, especially males, but all welcome.  We meet in Cagnes-sur-Mer (sometimes Vence) and sing a wide repertoire of classical and modern works.

For more details e-mail the Choir Secretary: marsmith@club-internet.fr 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Aroncb - 14 years ago

Hi Dave,

Well to start we are looking for volunteers to help and/or participite in the Cote D'Azure Exercise Challenge.. 

Either to participate or help organise.  Looking for plenty of bodies to help, to drum up people to particiapte etc.  People to organise, people to schmooze for corporate sponsership..  Etc.  etc. 

Its for Charity mate.  We have a lady who is going to act as treasurer who has done a lot of work for child line.  Even trying to drum up Esther Ranzen for prise giving, or at least a word of support :-) Looking to launch for Jan - which gives us 5 weeks organise and drum up time...

Aron

Sorry no image available
Posted by DaveL-185804 - 14 years ago

Thank you Jan and Anthony for your suggestions. I will add them to the Plan B list. Still concentrating on Plan A at the moment though.

I would like to add I am not against drinking, its just I would like to do something other than drinking. I enjoy literature, the arts and the odd bit of cycling. I am up for exploring the CdA on foot, by train, on a bike, pub by pub, restuarant by restaurant etc. Just something that is slightly more active than my current pace of life.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Anthony Brophy - 14 years ago

Would love to know where you go that you are sick of the x-pat drinkin,surly not a pub?if it is then please can we take over from you and you can stay at my house and mind the kids.

How does that sound for a change of scene?sounds good to me.........

Waiting in hope,

Carol Brophy

Kind regards;
Carol and Anthony

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jan-181414 - 14 years ago

****Knitting****Jan

Anything for a peaceful life

Sorry no image available
Posted by Angela-181053 - 14 years ago

Join the riviera hash house harriers

they do still drink though

but great bunch of people will take you places you wouldn't go alone ha!

Angela