DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

meeting..

Posted by toffee-194006 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by angelbaby - 13 years ago

Are you still meeting tomorrow and is there room for more? If so when and where? I am 37 American, looking to meet more people, to go out with dancing, movies, the beach and coffee.

Sorry no image available
Posted by ronja-181727 - 13 years ago

Hello Carolyn,

I would be happy to meet you and Toffee in Nice Saturday. However, I have a six-year-old son and he will be with me Saturday... I don't know if you fancy kids, and anyway he only speeks Swedish and French and doesn't like to sit quietly for long.. So it might be better if I see you another time, if possible, or I would come for a quite quick chat on Saturday.

Hope I will be able to see you somehow..

Petra

Sorry no image available
Posted by Carolyn69 - 13 years ago

Ciao Ronja,

Of course you can join us...the more the merrier. We're meeting this Saturday in Nice at around 2pm. Is this ok for you too? Please see my email above with my email address or give me a call.

I haven't heard from Toffee this week but will be sending her mail to confirm the arrangements so we'll et you know.

Ciao 4 now,

Carolyn

Sorry no image available
Posted by ronja-181727 - 13 years ago

Hello Toffee and Carolyn,

Could I join you for coffee?! I'm also very interested in Irish culture and spended part of my holiday this summer in Northern Ireland which was great. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by maximin - 13 years ago

Hai

My name is maxi ... living in Nice for last couple of years .. would be great to meet u to share a cup of coffee ...

i am working in a restaurant and will have an off in one week ... will appreciate if u can let me know if u r intreasted... my phone no is

06 19 36 01 06

I am 27, guy bascially from India .... cheers anyways .. goodday

maxi

Sorry no image available

Oops,

Sorry Toffee, email address is actually topcat6972@yahoo.co.uk

Getting confused! Too much sun!!

Ciao

Carolyn

Sorry no image available

Hi Toffee,

I'm Carolyn, 32 years old and from Belfast. I'm delighted that you had such a good time in the Emerald Isle. It is a wonderful place. I'd be interested in meeting for a coffee etc. I've just moved to Menton and looking to build up my circle of friends on the CDA.

If you want to get in touch, you can email me at topcat6972@hotmail.com or call mobile number 0039 340 935 9551 (italian mobile...haven't got round to getting a French SIM yet).

Hope to hear from you,

Carolyn