DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Need British TV desperately

Posted by psyquest - Created: 15 years ago
0 0

I live in the West of Paris and my wife and I are desperate to get our english channels back (sad.. I know).

Could anyone give me the address of an installer that would also supply all the equipement. I think I ll have to get a free to view card from the UK.

Thanks.

Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Brian Singleton - 15 years ago

My wife and I have a flat in Le Vésinet so we must be somewhere near your 'west of Paris' location. I have just finished telling Martin Pickering, owner of the Satcure website, about a very neat and speedy Sky Digital installation provided by a Paris-based company when we recently moved to Le Vésinet from Dordogne (after 22 years). I was astonished at how easily and neatly the chaps installed my equipment. If you have not yet located a good installer and are interested send me an email and I'll gladly give all the details.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Birddog-184787 - 15 years ago

The man to talk to is dave@skyeurope.tv he has new & refurbished and can do cards

Philip

pjharris@bigfoot.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by shining star - 15 years ago

Or just log in here every night - hours of endless fun, eh Fug?

shining star x

Sorry no image available
Posted by fugly-185614 - 15 years ago

I would not bother, all that is on the tv at the moment is the war, and I am sure the propagander is the same in both languages.  Try buying some books instead, a lot more entertaining!!