DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

New friends who are here all year round

Posted by SH88 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by jemie - 5 years ago

Hi! I'm new to the area too! 20 min from Cannes. Count me in for roller-blading, eating, picnics and other activities!

Sorry no image available
Posted by CarynR - 5 years ago

Hello,

I am relatively new to Cannes and I am looking for english speaking friends. I am an American female who is 26 years old. I am more than willing to get to know people through facebook before meeting up. It is very difficuly meeting people my age and who speak English, as my French is abysmal at best. I am here working as an Au Pair for a family friend for the year. If you are interested in chatting and seeing if we get on don't hesitate to respond. 

Thanks,

Caryn

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mel Lopez - 5 years ago

Yeah tomz night sounds good ... what's the details? 

Sorry no image available
Posted by SH88 - 5 years ago

Hey guys,

Thanks for your replies - there is a great Facebook group called http://www.facebook.com/groups/Angloinfomeetup/ Whenever we are doing anything its listed on there so join up! If you dont have facebook, please send me an email and I'll pass on to you what we are up to..

If anyone is around tomorrow night, we are going for a drink and a dance in Antibes - Happy for any new faces to join :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by SH88 - 5 years ago

Hey guys,

Thanks for your replies - there is a great Facebook group called http://www.facebook.com/groups/Angloinfomeetup/ Whenever we are doing anything its listed on there so join up! If you dont have facebook, please send me an email and I'll pass on to you what we are up to..

If anyone is around tomorrow night, we are going for a drink and a dance in Antibes - Happy for any new faces to join :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by JWilliams-318264 - 5 years ago

Hi guys, I'm 34 and been here just under six months. Count me in for roller blading, swimming, beach walks, tanning, movies (where?) I love all that. I have a 10 month old dog and live here all year round. Will be great to meet some new people. I live in Vence but know Antibes and surrounding area as I used to work on yachts and I have a car.

Would be great to meet!

Sorry no image available
Posted by sarale - 5 years ago

Hi SH88 and Mel,

I live in the Grasse area with my French husband and baby girl. Would be great to meet some new friends in  the area. Feel free to contact me!

Bye!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mel Lopez - 5 years ago

Hi,

My name is Mel, I moved to Villeneuve Loubet to join my French boyfriend in June this year and have been busy with trying to start my own business, but now would like to concentrate also in building some friendship as realising that I need to have a balance in life. Back in the UK I was very sociable, liked being with the company of my girlfriends for drinks, cinema, dinners etc and looking for friends similar here who I can just chill out and feel totally relaxed as a way to wind down from work. I am 37 this year, although if you meet me, I am far from vintage as you mentioned in your post lol! I love the outdoors, walks, cycling, climbing etc too.

Please let me know where abouts you live and whether we are neighbours?

Thanks ;)

Sorry no image available
Posted by jazzylou - 5 years ago

Hey- whats your email?

x