DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

New in town

Posted by classylassy - Created: 13 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by irenezt - 7 years ago

Hi guys,

I'm 26 years old girl and I work in Monaco. I live here for less than 1 year. For the moment I don't have much friends here but I'd love to..If you want sometimes we can go out for a coffe, cinema or smthg like this. Sincerely Irene

Sorry no image available
Posted by Tosh-199278 - 13 years ago

You could try joining the pub crawl on Saturday starting in Thor at 8pm. Its a good way to meet people around your age.

Sorry no image available
Posted by marcbanjan - 13 years ago

Drop me a line and let us see the sense of adventure...

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mr Monaco - 13 years ago

Hey!  With a name like "Classy Lassy" you sound like you may be Scottish.

I can show you around Monaco if you wish!

Kind regards,

Mr Monaco

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mark_J - 13 years ago

Hi there Classylassy,

Just in case you have not been carpet bombed with replies from your posting on Angloinfo.

I too have recently arrived down here (sent by my company).

I am also very keen on hiking/climbing, which is very good around here. And I am struggling to find anybody tough enough! This weekend they were begging for mercy after the first hour!

I live and work in Monaco. I have amassed a good selection of books on outdoor activities in the local area. As well as hiking etc I am looking for nutters to come snow shoeing in December

Would be great to hear from you.

Mark

Sorry no image available
Posted by gregg-198950 - 13 years ago

Hello leehan, i received an email from anglo today saying you had replied to an email of mine and to check it out on the anglo website, i don,t know if you had replied to me or to classy lassy topic ? send an email back to let me know please, cheers Gregg.

Sorry no image available
Posted by leahann - 13 years ago

hello! i am 21 year old female out here studying, if you would like to meet up for a drink sometime let me know, i am living with another girl from london.

Sorry no image available
Posted by gregg-198950 - 13 years ago

Hello classy lassy, I,m a 25 year old single male from england and i will be moving to the cote d,azur in the new year to live and work and i would like to get to know some english speaking people out there as i won,t know anyone. If you are interested in getting to know me give me an email back.     Look forward to hearing from you, regards Gregg.

Sorry no image available
Posted by maximin - 13 years ago

hi

I am basically from india and been here  for 18 months and almost similar intreast as u r .

i m working in  a restaurant and have an appartement . if u r intreasred plz mail me and we wil meet up somewhere .

cheers

maxi