DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

New singing group starting.... needs singers

Posted by bevm - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Cathy in Biot - 6 years ago

Did this singing group get going?  If so, I am interested in joining.  Please let me know.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Cathy in Biot - 6 years ago

Did this singing group get going?  If so, I am interested in joining.  Please let me know.

Sorry no image available
Posted by ChB-184121 - 11 years ago

See Flomac's message in the General forum if you want to do a bit of singing: http://riviera.angloinfo.com/forum/link.asp?topic_ID=101585

Sorry no image available
Posted by linnet-226687 - 11 years ago

Hi - just saw your mail about starting a singing group - I joined a french one last year - really loved it, but unfortunately that one had to fold. I'm in Valbonne - where are you?? cbarnardo@free.frlinnet

Sorry no image available
Posted by cora-203586 - 11 years ago

Hi, this thread dates back to Jan 2004!... If you want to reach these people (provided they are still in the area), I would recommend you email them direct through Anglo Info, as they might not be keeping tabs on this thread 3 1/2 years on.... Then you might find out if the group ever got off the ground...

Sorry no image available
Posted by Watersun - 11 years ago

I m interested as well. I took classes of vocal for several years.

I live near Monaco. Where are u located?

Watersun

Sorry no image available
Posted by voigt - 11 years ago

Hi, I saw this old message from you in the forum. Do you still need singers? I'm danish, 39 years, live in Cannes and I have never been in a singing group before. But in Denmark I was in a theatre group, where we did some musicals. I would realy like to find somewhere to sing.

If you don't need singers any more, maybe you know where I can find a gospel choir.

Best wishes

Karina Voigt

Sorry no image available
Posted by CaroW-190284 - 15 years ago

WHERE?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Aroncb - 15 years ago

Hi Bev,

My gf would def be interested.  She was in a choir and couple of musical productions in the UK.  Could you forward me details or a number for her to call? 

Thanks

ACB

Sorry no image available
Posted by SJ-190944 - 15 years ago

Hi,

I'd also be interested, depending on where and when.