DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Nice Carnival Feb 2004

Posted by angelak-189865 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Can anyone explain the programme for the 2004 carnival for me. Last year I went to the carnival on the Saturday and watched the afternoon parade at 2.30 (is that what they call the Flower Parade) then I watched the saturday evening parade at 9pm. I have the programme for next year, but I wonder if anyone can explain the different parades to me, i.e will the 2.30 flower parade on wed 25th be the same/ as good as the 2.30 flower parade on saturday the 21st. Also is the Mardi Gras worth watching on the Tues 24th and what is it. and what about the Incineration parade at 9pm on Tues 24th, what is it and is that worth watching. Its just that we probably can't get there until late on the Saturday the 21st and want to know the best parades to see, as last year we really enjoyed the 2 parades on the Saturday. Hopefully someone can let me know which parades we would be best going to see. Would you recommend paying the extra for a seat. Thanks for reading all my waffle and I hope you can help me.Angela

Sorry no image available

0 replies