DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Night Of The Phoenix

Posted by Mark Dezzani - Created: 16 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by mike-179830 - 16 years ago
Sorry no image available
Posted by Mark Dezzani - 16 years ago

Hi Diva,

I believe that she is the 'comely' nurse in hospital after Malcolm McDowells character has been apprehended and is being subjected to the brain washing 'therapy.'

Sorry no image available
Posted by divaduckling - 16 years ago

'All creatures great and small', that's going back a bit, so I'm off the hook there.

'Clockwork Orange', now that's a classic and I should know who she is. Is she the woman that played the wife in the scene with the couple living in the house called 'Home'? Or was she the mother of McDowell? Those are the only women I can remember.

Diva D

Sorry no image available

Carol Drinkwater is an actress and writer. Probably best known for her role in the BBC drama 'All Creatures Great & Small.' She also played the nurse in Stanley Kubrick's controversial movie 'Clockwork Orange.' Most recently she has published an account of her buying and restoring an olive 'farm' in Provence and published a novel.

Sorry no image available
Posted by divaduckling - 16 years ago

Um, people keep mentioning this celeb Carole Drinkwater.

Who she?

Diva D

Sorry no image available

Thanks Aroncb, it was a terrible shame. When these tragedies happen it is good to commemorate those who risked and lost their lives, and to give moral and financial support to their families. This includes everyone who showed up and those who donated.

The latest tally raised from the event is euro 13.000

Additional thanks are also due to Eric Clapton who gave a significant donation and to Peter Mackley's Riviera Entertainments who donated some equipment for the evening.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Aroncb - 16 years ago

Thanks to you and those involved for organising it - Terrible shame you had to... 

A great evening, with some sterling performances.