DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Norwegian girl

Posted by CamillaG - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

I am a 27-years old girl from Norway. I have been living in Golfe Juan since December, but I dont have much of a social network yet (dont speak much french). My boyfriend is working a lot, so I spend much time alone. Any females in the area (Nice-Cannes), who wants to hang out sometimes? Maybe you are in the same situation too?Camilla

Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by CamillaG - 14 years ago

Thank you to those who have replied and sent e-mails to me! Very greatful for that! Will also be happy if there are others out there who want to meet sometimes!Camilla

Sorry no image available
Posted by mette_lauritsen - 14 years ago

Hi Camilla

A very good way to meet new people is joining "the Riviera Hikers". We are 70 (more or less active) members of the group, arranging hikes on sundays amongst other things.

The group has not been particularly active lately, but this sunday we have arranged a hike near Nice.

The group is made up of people from all over the world - Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Ireland, England, Australia, USA, India, Germany, France, Russia etc.

Often there are new members on the hikes, so as soon you have been on one hike, you are "one of the old" ;)

You can sign up for a membership and read more about/sign up for the hike on sunday, at:

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/rivierahikers/

Hope to see you :)

Kind Regards

Mette & Bjørn (Denmark)