DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

robbie williams

Posted by nessa-180460 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by carrington-181725 - 14 years ago

For a laugh; There's this geezer that works at the Piranha Cafe in Antibes (across from the train station). An absolute spitting image of Robbie if there ever was one..I kid you not.

Sorry no image available
Posted by VictoriaB-187745 - 14 years ago

not jealous...now have ticket for robbie in lyon in october...he he he

x

VictoriaB

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jennylo - 14 years ago

Not trying to rub it in or anything but I went to see robbie at Knebworth on 2nd Aubust and it was soooooooo good!

Sorry no image available
Posted by lisapeck - 14 years ago

apparently the concert has been cancelled as robbie has just agreed to do a date for the Princes Trust at the Royal Albert Hall on the same dates so it looks unlikely that he will be coming to nice at all i'm afraid.

Sorry no image available
Posted by VictoriaB-187745 - 14 years ago

Is the Robbie Williams concert cancelled or not then? I keep on hearing different versions, some say it is, some say it isn't and some say it is on hold...does anyone know what the correct status IS ??

VictoriaB

Sorry no image available
Posted by nicandsi-188743 - 14 years ago

Was so pivved when saw it had been cancelled.Lets hope they sort them selves out and get it back on

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mark Dezzani - 14 years ago

Could the 'suspension' be due to the strike by part-time show biz workers ?(intermitent du spectacle, excuse spelling!)mark@europaproductions.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by mike-179830 - 14 years ago

According to TicketWeb, the evening has been stopped "for now" by the management, which suggests that it may be back on at some time...

The Nikaia does seem to have more of its fair share of cancellations, however!

Mike