DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Seeking friends in Cannes

Posted by Tina Liu - Created: 13 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by capello72 - 9 years ago

Hi Tina and all the rest ,

Am in the Cannes since couples of days , and i am very bored , so please keep me posted if something happening , clubs , resto , dancing of sports .

Capello from canada.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Peter D - 10 years ago

Well done on your text. Would be pleased to meet up and I agree with your words .

I am English (speak French fluently!) and moved here in 2003 having worked with IBM and in US and UK.

I love music, golf, and recently passed my skipper exams so having found a berth (ouf!) and looking for a boat. Wish me luck!

Just recovered from a gym injury so re-starting running and starting roller blading so hope I won't dent the Croisette pavement!

Best wishes - Peter (euronet@pavilion.co.uk)

Sorry no image available
Posted by vantheman-198988 - 13 years ago

Hi Tina,

You could also have a look at the Network Riviera website.  See the advert in the selected commercial classifieds.  Registration is free.

Sorry no image available
Posted by skywalker-197557 - 13 years ago

Hi Tina,

I have moved to Antibes and find myself in a similar position and not having any real friends is quite a bummer. I have some acquaintances from work but nothing more. It would great to meet and explore this place.

Cheers,

Anurag (Indian, 26)

Sorry no image available
Posted by paola-195531 - 13 years ago

ciao tina,

Im italian, live in Cannes,I've been travelling a lot last years and now

I close my travelling in cannes. write me, if you like

ciao

paola

Sorry no image available
Posted by paola-195531 - 13 years ago

ciao tina,

Im italian, live in Cannes,I've been travelling a lot last years and now

I close my travelling in cannes. write me, if you like

ciao

paola

Sorry no image available
Posted by Simm-190709 - 13 years ago

Hi Tina, I'm interested in joyning in. I am a German female, have lived in Florida, Paris and now down here. I have the same interests : I just passed my Advanced Open Water in August in Marsa Alam. My boyfrd is a Dive master. We only watch movies in Vo, at Rialto in Nice., go a lot to the beach (private or public), eat out, and Coulisses, Loft and Baoli are the only places that remind me Paris a bit. Also, a philosophic discussion would make a change from the small talk you usually hear everywhere. So if you are interested, drop a note, I have a car, so no problem to meet up.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Squiggs - 13 years ago

Hi Tina,

Hope you are settling in now!I live in Cannes and would love to hook up with you.Am footloose and fancy free.Enjoy same interests as yourself!Its great to be a single girl n Cannes eh?!

You can contact me at :0671965173

Squiggs

Sorry no image available
Posted by Marco1 - 13 years ago

You sound great! 30 year old, have lived in three different countries and moved many times and know how difficult it can be. I have recently moved here and made many acquantancies but only two apparent good friends of differing nationalities. My interest are very similar to yours although excuse my ignorance but what are VO FIlms, Baoli, Loft and coulisse?

I am looking to explore the region as much as possible find kool walks smell some freshly cut wood!, off roading pistes, potential rock climbing areas etc

Ciao 4 now

Sorry no image available
Posted by Margarete-181866 - 13 years ago

Hello Tina,

I like to go to the cinema and having a nice chat, so if you would like to meet, please drop me a note to margarete68@hotmail.com

Margarete