DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Seeking friends in Cannes

Posted by Tina Liu - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 11 to 13)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Frederic2004 - 15 years ago

Hello,

sorry for my poor english. I'm french... Despite I was born here (almost 39 years ago) I'm also looking for friends especially from other countries because there is more to learn from each others, many interesting conversations and... opportunities to improve my english too. My favourite activities in the week end - when I can - is to visit and re-visit the region, have a walk in the beautiful nature either on the sea side (have a swim in transparent waters when not too cold) or in the mountain.

Frédéric 

Sorry no image available
Posted by MrFence - 15 years ago

Dear Tina

Nice to read your email because I'm in the same situation as you. I think that it is wonderful here but a shame that you have no one to share it with. I just arrived here one week ago so I have still no idea what is where. I manly have the same interest as you, I'm playing tennis, go inline-skating, jogging in the woods, waterskiing, to the beach...

Today I went to a Picasso exibition. It was really impressive. I'm glad you like philophical discussions as I like everything going under the surface and everything unconventional, too. I like going out a lot, especially for dancing. So if you think we could get along well together, just send me an email kosmashiva33@hotmail.com What would you think about Saturday?

I live in Valbonne and have a car so it would be no problem meeting you. Hope to see you soon

Nina (21, German)

MrFence

Sorry no image available
Posted by Laurent-189420 - 15 years ago

Hi Tina,

I will be glad to meet you. I am French, 31 years old, living in Cannes and always opened to meet interesting people.

Laurent