DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Show or event venue Ideas

Posted by marketing matters - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Does anybody have any ideas please of venues where to hold smallish events. In particular, I'd be keen to find somewhere loosely in the triangle area between Valbonne, Mougins and Biot to use on a regular basis.

Ideally, 1 room for about 100 - 150 people, with a small stage or place to put one temporarily. Must be a seperate room with controllable access. Could be a room (above, below, behind) a pub, club, restaurant or similar. Needs to be easily accesable by car, and if it doesn't have a bar, I must be able (allowed) to serve alcohol.

Please email me at kevinm@you-matter.com with any ideas.

Thanks in advance

Kevin

Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by marketing matters - 14 years ago

Thanks Mikem, I'll follow up on these ideas. Much appreciated. Please elt me know if there is anything I can help you with.

regards

kevin

Sorry no image available
Posted by mikem-181687 - 14 years ago

Hi Kevin, I don't have any venues myself, just that I'm sort of in the same buisness as you I guess.

Two suggestions, as there is not a great choice in the area you specified.

Salle Courteline in Mougins, has A/V facilities, holds 150, contact Mairie de Mougins.

Conference center at Club Med Opio, 1 large room divisable into three smaller. No lights or sound, but hanging points and bags of power.

I believe there is a salle in Valbonne also, but am not au fait with this one, try the mairie?

Don't know of any private rooms, maybe you could try the international school?

If you need any technical aid, dont hesitate to email me.

Hope this helps....

regards

mikem

Sorry no image available
Posted by marketing matters - 14 years ago

Hi Mikem

Would be easier for me if you had light and sound of course, but either way is fine, although cost is a factor. Theatre style is preferred. What do you have?

Best

Kevin

Sorry no image available
Posted by mikem-181687 - 14 years ago

Hi Kevin,

"Ideally, 1 room for about 100 - 150 people"

what style? classroom, dinner, concert?

With lighting and sound, or empty?

mikem

Sorry no image available
Posted by Aroncb - 14 years ago

Hi Kevin,

Not sure about Sophia way but St Tropez way you could try the Lodge at Port Grimaud. 

Thanks for the email on the business seminars.  We should maybe have a chat.

049 456 4227

Regards

A