DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

The Commonwealth Club Of The Riviera

Posted by Unity - Created: 16 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Unity - 16 years ago

Just a note to say thank you for the huge response we have had for the Commonwealth Club Of The Riviera.  All who responded have now been contacted individually.  If we have missed anybody please email  NOW

the_commonwealthclub_riviera@hotmail.com

Watch this space for news of our grand Inaugural Celebration which will be on the theme "The Jewel In The Crown"  dedicated to the Food, Culture and Traditions of India! 

Diversity is Fun!!

Sorry no image available

The response has been overwhelming! We thank the numerous persons who emailed us direct and those who posted their response on this page! Very definitely there is a huge interest on the Commonwealth Club Of The Riviera! We are now in the process of organizing the inaugural meeting and we will be contacting all who responded within the next two weeks.If there are anymore among you who would be interested please Email:- the_commonwealthclub_riviera@hotmail.comRegards - UnityDiversity is Fun!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by One-188381 - 16 years ago

Pl keep me posted.

My e-mail : ciao_one@hotmail.com

Rgds

EW

Sorry no image available

It's great to discover that there is a lot of interest in The Commonwealth Club of the Riviera! Have been getting emails all day! All those who are interested in joining and thus becoming the Founder Members of The Commonwealth Club Of The Riviera are requested to email:- the_commonwealthclub_riviera@hotmail.comYou will be contacted for the inaugural meeting soon.Thanks - UnityDiversity is Fun!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Monaco Max-189694 - 16 years ago

Sounds great, You can be sure that I'll be there!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Piscean007-190176 - 16 years ago

Great !

When is the Club scheduled to be launched ? I just hope it is after the 13th Oct when I am back from vacation.

An Indian mela will sure be fun !!

miles to go before I sleep

Sorry no image available
Posted by MikeP-180526 - 16 years ago

There are already some associations catering for individual Commonwealth countries,  such as the Australians and the South Africans.  There may well be others too,  and it would be nice if we all kept in touch with each other.

If anyone else has any knowledge of such organisations, or thoughts on the matter, please post here.

(And I'm up for an Indian feed any time!)