DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

The Forum Night out in Mougins

Posted by The Forum France - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Suzanne-185514 - 14 years ago

Hi All,

There are still some places left for this Friday's Thai Evening. However, this is about to be advertised in some local publications so to be sure of a place get in touch soon.

Suzie
www.theforumfrance.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by Si-180835 - 14 years ago

TheSwan, You may see a few faces you recognise from Friday yes, plus a few new ones.

Peacock, Yes, it is a good deal eh :-)

Si

p.s. There's only about 10 places left already !!!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Peacock-187994 - 14 years ago

Si and Suzie,

I forgot to confirm!!! Sorry.

Please put us down for two at the Ban Noi. How did you manage to get that deal on the food? That is a great price for there.

Peacock

Sorry no image available
Posted by Theswan-186225 - 14 years ago

Hi Si,

Please put me down for the Thai night, really enjoyed the Antibes night on Friday, was a great crowd. I think quite a lot of us from Friday will be there in Mougins, Hope the restaurant in big enough!

Cheers

Theswan

Sorry no image available
Posted by The Forum France - 14 years ago

The price for this is 30 Euros per person. This includes an assortment of Thai starters, a main course and desert.

Drinks are not included in this price.

There was a second price of 39 Euros which included an apperitif and a glass of wine with dinner, but we thought the first was better value for most.

However, if the majority prefer the second option, please let us know and we can change it.

Cheers

Si & Suzie
www.theforumfrance.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by Peacock-187994 - 14 years ago

My wife and I have visited Ban Noi on several occasions and the Food and service are EXCELLENT, really authentic Thai cooking. They also have an Asian Furniture shop attached which is open through the night, we always have a between course browse around.

Please can you let me know prices, we would love to join you