DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Tonight Nice its the Theatre thriller Deathtrap !

Posted by dancey - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Angelinthewings - 6 years ago

Hello Everyone! :)
Could all of you who've been to the shows, and who've been kind enough to say such nice things about them, come onto our Facebook page and leave any comments, anecdotes or suggestions for us that you might have? We'd really appreciate it if you could - we value your input greatly as we couldn't do it without ya!
Our page is SET Theatre. Please click LIKE too and you'll receive the regular Facebook updates on our go-go-go SET Theatre activities!
Thank you!!
xx

Sorry no image available
Posted by Fixittoday-319649 - 6 years ago

I've seen it twice. Great,fun show. Highly recommend it as a good night out.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jayne-190005 - 6 years ago

Saw the show in Menton a couple of weeks ago and highly recommend it.

Sorry no image available
Posted by pennyblack-286544 - 6 years ago

SET theatre Deathtrap play has extended to next week at Athena Theatre in Nice next week 4.5.6.and 7th june. We are going too as a group and wondered if anyone else wants to join us then we get cheaper tickets.! Heard its great this production and David Easter the main actor my friend apparently fell out her seat at Menton! Anyone want to join us please email.

Sorry no image available
Posted by oliviasky - 6 years ago

Looking forward to coming along to Sophia Antipolis tomorrow night!! I've heard really good things about this production.

Sorry no image available
Posted by dancey - 6 years ago

Well we went and it was absolutely fantastic! highly recommended..on tonight Sun13th and tommorow Mon in Nice then they go to Menton on wednesday and I think then its Sophia following week and then Fayence.
One woman was so stunned and excited by it she fell off her seat in front of me!
their website is www.southoffranceenglishtheatre.com