DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

2nd Wedding anniversary

Posted by Lineker-190356 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by sputnik-182953 - 14 years ago

How about a pair of marigolds and a box of milk tray. Women love that stuff, some choccies to eat after they have washed up.

Alternatively, why not let her pamer herself with a spa treatment pre-booked by you followed by an evening out together, not the usual meal maybe the opera if there are any on at the mo or some event of the ilk.

ciao sputnik

Sorry no image available
Posted by riffa - 14 years ago

do they sell crousants by the half?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Will.06 - 14 years ago

How about taking her out for a romantic dinner then with a bit of pharmacutical help make love to her all night.In the morning go to the boulangerie and get her 1 crousant for each time you made love to her.Of course not forgetting a pain au chocolate !

Sorry no image available
Posted by Runaway-182887 - 14 years ago

Along the lines of Mike's suggestion, try tying a reel of cotton to the bumper of a Merc. CLK.......... or a diamond ring..........or two tickets to some far away exotic destination..........

As for theresponsibleadult............ don't know who you are but you'll do for me mate - have you thought of giving lessons ?   J

xx

Sorry no image available
Posted by theresponsibleadult-188195 - 14 years ago

Dear Aroncb, if you saw my last posting as something to 'use' in the future, i'm afraid you've missed the point...

Sorry no image available
Posted by Aroncb - 14 years ago

Great suggestion TRA - I'll have to use that one in future....

Not the granny knickers - the other one...  I also tend to do the "whatever you would like line.... " Pherhaps you should change your nick to TheResponsibleCassanova.

Sorry no image available

mmm, yeah, a big ole pair of pure cotton granny knickers.  hot!

what to get her? depends too much on what she really likes. too individual, i think, to call.

the sexiest thing a man can do for a woman (or a woman for a man) is focus on her like a laser beam.and give her all of his time and attention.  this is especially true if the norm is to be really busy with work and/or kids.  cut out all the extraneous noise.  leave the cell phone, beeper, tv, kids, EVERYTHING, go somewhere where the two of you can be together exclusively.  this can be for a day, an evening or for several days. does she love to dance? go dancing?  love films? try to find out if there is a film she would like to see now.  is she into historical arrange to go on a trip to somewhere with something of historical interest. try to think about anything that she may have mentioned in the past that she would "really like to see, do, have...someday..."  you arrange everything. dont do the "whatever you would like to do, honey" routine.  and if you have kids, pets or anything that would require care during your time together YOU take care of it.

Sorry no image available
Posted by mike-179830 - 14 years ago

Apart from the old standby champagne/flowers/choccies/meal at romantic restaurant approach, the 2nd anniversary (in the tradional scheme of things) is "cotton", so you could maybe find a really attractive 100% cotton blouse or something along those lines...

Or think laterally, around the theme of cotton. Er, somehow...

Next year is "leather", BTW - which opend up the possibilities no end ;-)

Sorry no image available

why is it only her second wedding annivesary?? ;-)