DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Activities in english for bilingual kids

Posted by NicoZ-876044 - Created: 7 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Polly Ester - 6 years ago

'It's Theatre Group' is holding a 2-day class, in English, on Monday 5th and Tuesday 6th at the Holy Trinity Church Hall in Cannes.

Lots of fun for both boys and girls.

50€ per child for the 2 days.

You can book by contacting: Janine (who is also an English Primary School Teacher)

janinecorless@hotmail.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by nannywanted - 6 years ago

There is an activity centre CAL on the hills of Nice which has a 2-week activity camp for the school holidays in October/Nov. The activities in the afternoon are in English. The company organising it is called Bubbleart.

Sorry no image available
Posted by CKNice - 6 years ago

FitHub in Nice has kids yoga classes in English www.fithub.net 

Sorry no image available
Posted by juliadevi - 6 years ago

I have no experience with this company but recently heard about them http://www.actionkidscamp.com/home.html

I'm interested to see what other people recommend as our kidlet will get English and German at home, I'd like to see how to encourage multilingualism ;)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Polly Ester - 7 years ago

There is a fun totally English theatre group in Cannes, which my 8 year old twins go to and love it!

Run by Janine Corless, who was a primary and drama teacher in the UK.

Your 6 year old woud love it, but I am afraid that your 2 year old is too young at present.

It is held on Saturday mornings from 10-12h00 in the church hall at Holy Trinity.

Not at all expensive at 10€ per child, payble by term.

They are presently practising for their little Christmas show.  They only do the shows for families and friends, so more about fun than pressure.

Janine also runs weekly theatre group sessions during the holidays.

For more info, contact Janine on janinecorless@hotmail.com

Hope this helps!

Sorry no image available
Posted by smurf06 - 7 years ago

Hey

You could try kidooland in vallauris, but they do get full up early on in the year.