DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

AVF baby group

Posted by inca-199525 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by inca-199525 - 5 years ago

Thanks a lot! I will aim to go on Monday - see you there!

Sorry no image available
Posted by hutchm0510 - 5 years ago

Hi Ellie, thank you so much for the information, it is much appreciated, I have found their website and am planning to go along this Friday morning! Maybe see you there? Thank you again, Michaela

Sorry no image available
Posted by eleanorgda - 5 years ago

H there, I was wondering if you had found out where it is? I know.....it is no longer AVF which is probably why you can't find anything out but no under the umbrella of APHSA which is a similar organisation. It's in a location in Sofia now too. I'm not sure of the exact address as I only know how to get there but it's off Route des Dolines on Place Joseph Bermond. It starts at 9.30 and if you park on the left hand side of Route des Dolines as it goes uphill...theres lots of parking, you are bound to see other Mums walking around and down towards the studio. But if unsure, as you're facing place Joseph Bermond, on your left there is a purple sandwich shack, then to the right a large cafe which runs around a corner, follow this around auntie you get to a newsagent then go up a little pathway just after on the left and follow it around to some double glass doors, 

call me if unsure...ellie on 0607562747

Sorry no image available
Posted by hutchm0510 - 5 years ago

Hi there,

Just wondering if you managed to find anything out about the AVF group? I send them an email a while ago but heard nothing back, also tried calling without sucess, so I figured it didn't exist any more...I live in Mouans Sartoux and have been looking around to try and find a music group for my daughter who is 16 months - please let me know if you find anything, or if there are enough of us, maybe we can start one ourselves!