DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Children & Summer Holidays

Posted by Charlotte Beecham - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Charlotte Beecham - 5 years ago

Nice to hear from you Alexandra. You will be very close to Menton so drop me an email when you are settled and would like to meet up. Good luck with the move. Charlotte.

Sorry no image available
Posted by xandrabo - 5 years ago

Hi ladies,We are also moving to Monaco area (Roquebrune Village) and would love to meet some people with children of similar ages. I have a 5 1/2 year old son and a 2 1/2 year old daughter. Will also find the Facebook page and look forward to meeting you all when we get settled at the end of this month. Alexandra :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Charlotte Beecham - 5 years ago

Hi Debbie, thanks for your email. I will look for your Facebook page and join it. My husband is working in Moncao so we pop in quite often. Let me know if you are free for perhaps a park play date. Bye for now. Charlotte.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Debbiejenn - 5 years ago

Hi Charlotte, I am fairly new to Monaco and have set up a page on Facebook called Monaco mums, please do join it as I tend to arrange a few things here and there. Mostly in Monaco at the moment, but there are lots of people here with children.I would also love to meet, I have two children, aged 3 and 4 :-) Debbie