DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Classic Dance or Hip Hop for kids

Posted by eibhlin - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by belena - 5 years ago

Thanks again for all the info!;-)

Sorry no image available
Posted by hermosabeach - 5 years ago

Some students only go once per week, but my daughter loves it so does between 4-6 classes per week.  As she is in an "intensive" program, we pay 120 euros per month.  But, I think classes one time per month are probably less than 40 euros per month.

Sorry, I can't recommend a dance school in Nice.  Maybe you could do a new announcement asking specifically for schools in Nice.  Good luck!

Sorry no image available

Thanks for the answer!:-)

My daughter is 5 so I think it's perfect time. She loves to move with music but doesn't know how to properly.

May be you've heard of any good places in Nice? Villneuve is a bit at the distance for us..

And what is the price range for lessons? How often do you go?

Sorry, so many questions:-)

Sorry no image available

Hi, Belena

My daughter is 8 and has been going there for 3 years. Some kids start as early as 3 years old (for eveil).

Sorry no image available

What age are your kids ladies? From what age they accept kids there?

Sorry no image available

Where are you located?  My daughter goes to Master Class Danse (MCD)in Villeneuve Loubet and she loves it there.  Depending on where you are from, you will find the hip hop classes may be different from what your daughter is used to...I am from CA and the hip hop they do in most schools is not the hip hop I know.  But, the kids still like it...  At MCD, they have ballet, jazz, contemporary, salsa, hip hop (and maybe some others...)