DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

English School or bilingual

Posted by aureliawillow - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by hermosabeach - 6 years ago

Hi, DF FranceYes, when my daughter went there, one family had a 45 minute commute...each way! That would be tough on a 3 year old. You don't mention where you are located, but you can email me privately if you want to let me know where you are and I can think if there might be other options closer to you...

Sorry no image available
Posted by df_france - 6 years ago

Hi, we visited the Montessori in Grasse last week iro our 3 year old, it is fantastic. The only challenge for us is the commute!

Sorry no image available
Posted by hermosabeach - 6 years ago

For most of the bilingual schools in the area, the fees start at approximately 650 euros per month and go up to more than 1200 euros per month. In Grasse, you may want to try Fenelon. It is French with an English section but I believe they only start English at CE2. I also believe it is less expensive than most of the other schools (but I don't know anyone with their children at the school). The Montessori school in Grasse, Le Jardin des Soleils, also has reasonable fees and has the added bonus of 1) being a Montessori school and 2) having organic food for lunch. There is also a bilingual school in Pegomas. Good luck with your search!