DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

English speaking Midwife Antibes/ Grasse area

Posted by Ladyj-872263 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by jessgoldie - 3 years ago

Hi there, just wondering if you could forward me that info on the English speaking midwife in Antibes? many thanks (:

Sorry no image available
Posted by Lysa19 - 5 years ago

Hi AmyJane,

I'm in the same boat as you are and wondering whether you got some information that you could share with me? Please feel free to email me @ Lisa.vanhelden@gmail.com

Thank you,

Lisa

Sorry no image available
Posted by s&gu - 5 years ago

Hello, the next antenatal class starts on november 16th, theres one just started but its probably best if you start from the beginning. its in english, and dads are welcome to go too

Sorry no image available
Posted by AmyJayne - 5 years ago

Hello

I am 5 months pregnant, I am planning on giving birth at  the Clinique Saint Jean in Cagnes sur Mer, just wondering what information you managed to find out? I speak very little french.

Thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ladyj-872263 - 5 years ago

Thank you all for responses, after speaking to a few people we are feeling alot more confident about the upcoming few months.

Many thanks again, it is greatly apreciated to hear all your recomendations!

Sorry no image available
Posted by :):):) - 5 years ago

theres antenatal classes in english in Antibes run by an ex midwife, also theres a breastfeeding workshop run by an ex nurse, all in english. they together also run an expectant mums group if you want to meet other mums to be. email me if you want further details as you cant post them here

Sorry no image available
Posted by trae1107 - 5 years ago

There are ante natal classes at the Clinique Saint Jean in Cagnes sur Mer. In fact, there's everything you could possibly need: gynaecologists, mid-wives, ante-natal classes and it's a great place to give birth! It also ranks at no 2 in France for private clinics. Look it up on line - there's a comprehensive site with all the info you'll need.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Admin-179828 - 5 years ago

If you can help, you must remember to e-mail your replies; in accordance with French regulations, names and contact details of medical personnel must not be posted publicly in the Discussions.