DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Just moved to Valbonne with kids

Posted by SarahB1980 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by TANYA83 - 5 years ago

Hi Lisa

We have recently moved to Theoule with my just turned 3 year old little girl. Do you think you can send me some info about the group you are talking about in Sophia Antipolis on Fridays?

many thanks,

Tanya

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jaina-321952 - 5 years ago

Hi Sarah, I have a little boy turning 3 this January and another turning 5. They are bilingual English French and I am looking for opportunities for them to meet other English speaking or bilingual kids. If you are still looking for opportunities to meet other mothers,let me know. I live in Mougins. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by SarahB1980 - 5 years ago

Thanks.  I will have a little look on facebook.

Sarah

Sorry no image available
Posted by belena - 5 years ago

There is group on Facebook "Riviera Mums". Join in! You'll easily find moms in your town.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Leafylou - 5 years ago

Hi Sarah,

As you are free on Friday mornings, you might be interested in a group for parents with pre-school kids in Sophia Antipolis, which is on from 9.30 to 11. You can come along and try it for free, and if you want to come regularly you pay a subscription (around 65€ I think) and a fee of about 2.50€ per group you come to. It's a good way to meet other mums from your area! If you are interested, contact me directly and I'll send you the details. I live in Cannes, and have a (nearly) 2 year old daughter too.

Best wishes,

Lisa