DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Maternelle start date?

Posted by Gravis-247529 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by ereiamjh-229420 - 4 years ago

Oh, and about the accidents. They ask you to provide a change of clothes. Just be ready to receive a plastic bad with the dirty clothes in there, including any poo involved. They won't actually clean anything.

Sorry no image available
Posted by ereiamjh-229420 - 4 years ago

There's no information for my daughter's school either. It's not very considerate of them to not give us information about which day our children start school. I've checked every day (including today) and still not a word posted at the school. I'm hoping that they will post something on Monday at the very least. Otherwise, I'll just have to show up at the school on Tuesday and hope that's the day.

Sorry no image available
Posted by selling up-320815 - 4 years ago

HI,

Its an anxious time the first day at school and it isn't helped much by the lack of information. Go down to the school that your little one will be going to. They normally have all the information posted to a board outside the school (what time to go, which class they will be in etc). They generally have an orientation for the kids (and parents) on the first day where you are given a list of things to get for school.

As for being properly potty trained at the start of school, I have found (with the first) that the school were genuinely understandign about accidents. Just be sure to pack spares into their school bag and check it for washing!

Its a stressful time for you both learning an completely new system but once the first few weeks are over hopefully you will find it gets a bit easier.