DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Maternity clothes shops

Posted by fidav - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jo-anne-210669 - 11 years ago

Hi, I used Ebay uk. People are normally happy to send them here! I found here pretty naff to be honest. Have also used JoJomama web site. Very good as well.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Gergana-229198 - 11 years ago

There is one [url="http://www.arabellab.com"]Arabella B[/url] internet store. I think they sell clothes overseas. Last week I bought a dress with that brand. Looks fabulous.

Sorry no image available
Posted by yjme-181229 - 15 years ago

La Halle (ex Halle aux vetements) have a range of maternity clothes which are very good, modern and reasonably priced..........

Sorry no image available
Posted by Lisa_C - 15 years ago

There are a few pieces of maternity-wear left in the sale at 'Agnes B' on rue des Ponchettes close to the lift to the Chateau. There's a rack of stuff right at the back of the shop, about 50 pc off the original price and the stuff looks nice enough to wear pregnant or not. I'm not pregnant but was caught out rifling through, it looked so good! You need to be quick though.

good luck, Lisa

Sorry no image available
Posted by bambam-189733 - 15 years ago

I'm in my last month of pregnancy and only recently discovered Kiabi,

they have a good range of maternity wear, from lingerie to clothing,

found they had a lot more choice than C&A, they also have a website

you can check out www.kiabi.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by kmdd-189863 - 15 years ago

Fidav,

I had the same problem a few months back - and didn't have a lot of success. C & A in Nice Etoile has a very small section on the top floor (near the dressing rooms). I ordered things from www.vertbaudet.fr as well - but that was all I found in terms of casual and reasonable prices. Someone had told me H & M on Jean Medecin - but I didn't find any maternity there - tho' some stretchy/elastic waist pants and skirts that work below the belly...

I had family pick things up in Canada and send to me - and you might try some UK sites - Mothercare- www.mothercare.com and Blooming Marvellous- www.bloomingmarvellous.co.uk were recommended to me by some UK friends.

After browsing the UK sites, I wish I'd done a shopping trip there earlier in my pregnancy for both myself and the baby as there is far more choice, and some great quality items for good prices.

Good luck!

Kristin