DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Meet other mothers in the Grasse area

Posted by Aveen74 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by SarahB1980 - 5 years ago

Hi, I have just moved to Valbonne and would love to meet up with other mums in the area. I have 2 children, a 7 year old boy who has just started school and a 2 year old daughter who goes to nursery on Mondays and Thursdays, so any day apart from those are good.. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by SarahB1980 - 5 years ago

Hi, I have just moved to Valbonne and would love to meet up with other mums in the area. I have 2 children, a 7 year old boy who has just started school and a 2 year old daughter who goes to nursery on Mondays and Thursdays, so any day apart from those are good.. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by chateauneufjsr - 5 years ago

Hi everyone!

I am living in chateauneuf near Grasse and have a 2 month old baby girl, also looking for other moms to meet and organise things with!

Please message me, thanks! jenna

Sorry no image available
Posted by indigomonaco - 5 years ago

Hey mums... we're heading out to Fun City in Cannes on Sunday morning if any of you want to join. Have already emailed Aveen separately.

Have added it as an event to Riviera Mum's FB group.

Cheers!

Sorry no image available
Posted by indigomonaco - 5 years ago

I've just started a 'Riviera Mum's group on Facebook. If you have a FB account and want to be invited to the list, let me know!

There is another Monaco Mums group, which is great ref info / networking / playdates. I hope this one could be just as good for those of us out Nice and beyond!

Cheers.

Sorry no image available
Posted by mrslb - 5 years ago

Hi,I live in Peymeinade and have a daughter who's nearly 2. I work Monday to Thursday but if you ever meet on a Friday or at the weekend we'd love to meet up. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by n.a.maxwell - 5 years ago

Hi, I'm based in Pegomas, I have a little girl of 2 and a little boy of two months, always looking for new playmates for my daughter. Message me if you would like to meet up. Look forward to hearing from you.

Sorry no image available
Posted by sarale - 5 years ago

Also living in the Grasse area with our 1 year old daugther. Always nice to meet new people and organise playdates for our children, count me in as well. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sorry no image available
Posted by axasxm - 5 years ago

Hi I'm also new in the area but we are in Golfe Juan. I have a 2 yr. old girl.  It would be nice if we all can gather and kids esp. pls update me, I'm in when possible.

Thanks and have a good Sunday!