DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Meet other mums to be

Posted by AmyJayne - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by lottie 99 - 5 years ago

HI there,

I am also a Mum to be and 6 months pregnant living in Cannes. I would love to meet up with expectant Mum's for coffee etc..

I am fairly flexible at the moment and would love to meet other english speaking Mum's in the vacinity. 

Charlotte

Sorry no image available
Posted by AmyJayne - 5 years ago

Hi Mariel

Sorry I cant work out how to send you a private email. Email me on sparkling_star_amy@hotmail.co.uk Would love to meet up, Im 23 weeks pregnant now, there are 2 other mums to be who also want to meet. We are planning on meeting in Saint laurent du var, would you be able to there?

Amy

Sorry no image available
Posted by marielecoombes - 5 years ago

Hi !!

I'm Mariel, I'm 27 and just about to give birth to my baby girl :) I would love to meet up with you and any other mums who want to join in !!!

I moved to Antibes with my french "husband" (we're PACSed) in September and haven't yet made any friends !!

I'll probably need some settling time after the birth but will be glad of some outings after that !!

Keep in touch

Mariel

Sorry no image available
Posted by :):):) - 5 years ago

the next Expectant Mums Meet Up which is a one off group for those 1 to 4 months pregnant is on 8th December, this might be too late for you, but Im posting it in case other mums to be are reading this in tthe future!

the class is every 10 weeks, a great place to meet other english mums and is held by the midwife consultant who will explain all you need to know for the newt few months, plus ensure you have the up to date options on what is availble for your birth planning... usually other therapists such as the breast feeding nurse, or the nutritionist are there too to answer your questions.

more info is on this link here go to the ante natal section

Sorry no image available
Posted by FitnessEnthusiast - 5 years ago

Hi There,

Emma, a UK children's nurse is giving an Antenatal workshop this Saturday Oct 20th in Nice ‘The How, Why and Art of Breastfeeding’.  The workshop is in English and a great way to meet other Mums. You can find more info on www.fithub.net.

See you there!

Sorry no image available
Posted by doula06 - 5 years ago

Hi

If you are looking for activities for pregnant women, here is a place to discover

l'espace bien naitre in Nice

Regards,

Sorry no image available
Posted by doula06 - 5 years ago

Hi

If you are looking for activities for pregnant women, here is a place to discover in Nice

www.espace-bien-naitre.fr

Regards,

Sorry no image available
Posted by s&gu - 5 years ago

Hello, the next antenatal class starts on november 16th, theres one just started but its probably best if you start from the beginning. its in english, and dads are welcome to go too. email me for details