DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

need some friends!

Posted by donna_d - Created: 7 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by xandrabo - 7 years ago

Great that there are others wanting to make new friends in the area too- I've been a bit worried it would be very difficult, but I will definitely want to meet up for some fun when we are done with the move! Alexandra

Sorry no image available
Posted by Leelou - 7 years ago

Hi Donna !

I live in Fréjus (Var), I'm a teacher. If ever you wish to visit this town or Saint-Raphaël or come to the beach, feel free to contact me ; I'll be glad to meet you and your family.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Debbiejenn - 7 years ago

Shannah, I have started a Facebook page called Monaco Mums, so feel free to join. And it can be used for anything, as you say!Debbie

Sorry no image available

Hi Mary-Ann, I'm not sure I received the request? I have funnily enough arranged to come to Beaulieu on Thursday! So perhaps we can tie it all in together!? X

Sorry no image available
Posted by Shannagh - 7 years ago

I'm here on holiday from Mallorca where the expat community use Facbook a lot for buying/selling (as it's an island there are logistical good reasons for this!). There is a very active FB page 'English speaking mums and dads', people post to buy/sell/borrow and to arrange get togethers, playgroups, etc., perhaps someone should think of something similar here. They also use the excellent Angloinfo too, of course!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mary-Anne-MC - 7 years ago

Dear All!
My 2 year-old little Arthur would love to make some new friends as well! :°)
I was thinking of organizing a pic-nic for moms & kids on the beach in Beaulieu this Wednesday -or Saturday.
Would anybody be interested? :)

Note: Debbie, your FB initiative is great! I've sent you a Join request!

Sorry no image available
Posted by LouAmy - 7 years ago

Hi I'm 24 and English and recently moved to Nice.... I'm not a mum (only to my little cat!) but would love to make some friends too. Maybe we could go for coffee sometime Lou

Sorry no image available

Hi there Donna, I am a 30 year old with a boy aged 2 and girl aged 3, we have lived in Monaco for 2 months. I have set up a page on Facebook called 'Monaco mums' please do join. And I would love to meet up. Do you ever come to Monaco? I sometimes go to Beauleiu (am going tomorrow in fact) so could always do something x

Sorry no image available
Posted by davidu - 7 years ago

Hi Donna, its very intelligent from you to post for friends.Its not very easy to meet friends, above all when you are new here with your family to take care of.My name is Sara, I live in Cap d'Ail. Im 27 & mom of a 2 y/o & 9 months boys !!First we could get in touch via FB if you want (Sara M. Ramirez) ;)