DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Need to make some friends x

Posted by clareabell - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by MF-312799 - 5 years ago

Hi! I am an American and have been living in Menton for exactly one year today actually - I have a 10 month old girl and a 2.5 year old boy so would be happy to meet up either for coffees or playdates. Let me know!x

Sorry no image available
Posted by TANYA83 - 5 years ago

Hi Anita

I live in Theoule with my husband and a little girl who just turned 3. Speak very little french and looking for someone for my little one to play with. Do you think you can send me some info about your meet ups?

My e-mail is tatyanaschmiedel@gmail.com

PS my husband is German

Tanya

Sorry no image available
Posted by ankre - 5 years ago

Hi clare,

We are a German/French family, 45y, boy 8y, girl 4y, living in Mougins (near Cannes).

I know it’s not nearby, however, when you want to spend a day “outside” please come to Cannes (on Saturday, as I am working the whole week). We are a group (6) of active English mothers here (1 mother with baby 10 months old) and we do often/from time to time something together.

When you want to join us (for ex once a month) you are VERY WELCOME !!

You will see, it’s easy getting friends with us as we are all “in the same boat” !!!

kind regards

anita

ankreuz@yahoo.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by clareabell - 5 years ago

Ahhh that would be great, i am in the uk atm visiting but when i get back would love to meet for a coffee....my email is clare.clm@gmail.com xx

Sorry no image available
Posted by Booinfrance - 5 years ago

Hi

I also live in Menton and speak very little French and have young children. It would be great to meet up with someone in a similar situation.