DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Playgroups

Posted by victorious-229687 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by kjpatt - 4 years ago

Hi there,

I also recently located to Biot.  I found it really difficult to find any toddler groups to go to as I have a 3 year old and a 2 year old.  My son has just started school, so down to one child! after a lot of digging and through meeting other mums, I found out about a small group in Sophia Antipolis.  It's run by a German lady who is lovely.  let me know if you are interested in attending and I can pass on the details.

Hope you are settling in!  It's hard....

Hope to hear from you

Karen

P.s I meant to reply to you not put this as a post!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by kjpatt - 4 years ago

Hi there,

I also recently located to Biot.  I found it really difficult to find any toddler groups to go to as I have a 3 year old and a 2 year old.  My son has just started school, so down to one child! after a lot of digging and through meeting other mums, I found out about a small group in Sophia Antipolis.  It's run by a German lady who is lovely.  let me know if you are interested in attending and I can pass on the details.

Hope you are settling in!  It's hard....

Hope to hear from you

Karen

Sorry no image available
Posted by Alex5 - 4 years ago

Hi - I've just moved to the Biot area with my family. I have two school age children and a 14 month old son. I would love to also find out about a weekly playgroup. Or perhaps help run one. Have you had any joy trying to locate one?

Alexandra.