DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

private nursery for the little ones

Posted by mandarina-318541 - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by lbreau - 6 years ago

Hi,
For Monaco, contact the Halte Garderie, which is now located on Larvotto beach. This is for children of non-working moms or dads. Each child can go for a max of 6 hours a week and there is usually a wait list, but you generally don't wait too long for a spot to open up. They are really great at the garderie and the 6 hours is worth it! Any child needing full time care (for working parents) usually goes to one of the creches.
Hope this helps!

Sorry no image available
Posted by eurokiné-187861 - 6 years ago

what you are allowed and what is available isnt necessarily the same thing, as if there's a big demand working mums will get priority in general

Sorry no image available
Posted by Crossfamily-289915 - 6 years ago

I have checked with a friend and she said you can have a total of 6 hours per week nursery, not much I know but better than nothing.

This 6 hours per week is for a non working mom in Monaco.

Maybe check with the Marie again.

Goodluck

Sorry no image available

Also meant to mention in regards to childcare, I think you can have 2 days a wk as a non working mother, its like 2 x 4 hour sessions.

My girlfriends daughter goes to Saint Charles above Nike and Habitat she has just turned 3.

I can as her for more details if you would like?

Cheers

Sorry no image available

Hi and Welcome,

Have you tried the Waldorf Kindergarten in Beausoliel? This is the only one I know of;

Here is a link

http://www.familyfirst.fr/familyfirst/en/content/waldorf-kindergarten-beausoleil

I have used the Family First website as it has quite a lot of other useful info and is also in English.

There is also a page on this website if you need doctor, dentist etc you can call and they can tell you the closest english speaking service and which services that are open on public holidays.

Hope this helps.

Sorry no image available
Posted by damotj - 6 years ago

Hi,
I also have recently moved to Monaco and have little ones that I am trying to find facilities for. As Vic mentioned, we could possibly look at meeting up and have a discussion about Nanny share or establishing something for the little ones ourselves (I am desperate for ideas at this point!)
I have 2 boys (4 yrs and 17 months).
Thanks,Tenille

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mummyvic - 6 years ago

HiI too have just moved from London to Monaco a week ago! My daughter is 16 months, I am not working either and was keen to put her into nursery a few days a week but unless both parents work then I don't think we are entitled to childcare.What about a nanny share?If you fancy meeting up I'm sure my daughter would love to meet a little friend.Vic