DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

private nursery / play group

Posted by DJB-182203 - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Solenn-312298 - 6 years ago

Hello Aurelia - thanks for responding. I have a 4yr old and 19 months old. It could be very fun to meet you. In fact we were just at the beach yesterday at Theoule sur Mer which was lovely. My email address is solennfl@yahoo.com if you would like to email me there so that perhaps we can make a plan for coffee to start off. Solenn

Sorry no image available
Posted by aureliawillow - 6 years ago

HelloI live in Mandelieu (near cannes) and My son is 2 years.I would Like he speaks english.We are french so if you re interested we CAN go to the Beach or in other place.ThanksAurelia

Sorry no image available
Posted by Solenn-312298 - 6 years ago

Hi There
I know you posted a message back in January about finding a playgroup for your 3yr old daughter and I wonder if you found one. I moved here in April and have a boy who just turned 4 in May. It would be great to have him socialize with other kids as we don't know too many people yet.
We moved from the US and I am French originally but have never lived here. We live in Peymeinade which is just next to Grasse. I can get to Antibes in about 35 minutes, not sure in the summer.
If you have any interest in meeting up, please let me know.
Sincerely - Solenn

Sorry no image available
Posted by hermosabeach - 6 years ago

There is a Montessori school for 3 to 6 year olds in Antibes. It is called Terre Enfantine. I am not sure if they have room, but you could check. http://terre-enfantine.com/montessori.htm Patricia speaks English and French. Good luck in your search!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by jenmarie - 6 years ago

Hi,

I too am looking for a nursery in Antibes, any info greatly appreciated! :)

Jen

Sorry no image available
Posted by Daisydoll-202178 - 6 years ago

Kidooland has a playgroup (where you will be able to leave your daughter) that is bi-lingual. English managed.
http://kidooland.com/information-in-english/under-3s-prenatal/

Sorry no image available
Posted by DJB-182203 - 6 years ago

Thankyou very much for the info

ECBS

Sorry no image available
Posted by Happy Kids - 6 years ago

the AVF in Sofia Antipolis, (Place Lafit or so) has great english speaking playgroups Monday and Friday mornings with songs, arts & crafts and refreshments! So do several Creches in Antibes (Laval's "La Tournesol" Monday and Tuesday.. and another on Route de St Jean or so)You don't have to send your child all day necessarily to a Ecole Maternelles. They often take kids for mornings only in the beginning I have heard (if you here for a while and can find a place)
Good luck!