DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

School Advice: EPIM vs EBICA vs Pain Sucre vs Cours Champollion

Posted by sunnywithachance - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by relocatella - 4 years ago

We are very happy with Colibris. It is children centered. Just keep in mind that it is a Montessori school. It is a different way of teaching. The children are active in the process of learning.

Sorry no image available
Posted by xandrabo - 4 years ago

Hi,

Thank you! Sounds like a really nice school. We are really only looking in the Cannes/Valbonne/Antibes area as that is where we will be living,.. So, I think either Colibris or Cours Champollion.

:) 

Sorry no image available
Posted by sunnywithachance - 4 years ago

Hi Xandrabo,

EPIM is located in Luynes which is a few minutes outside of Aix-en-Provence. They have 80 students and go up until 10-11 years old (CM2). Apparently they have a partner school in Marseilles which has another 70 students. 

Good luck!

Sorry no image available
Posted by xandrabo - 4 years ago

Hi

I am trying to get some info on the same.. EPIM sounds great! Can't find a website... Where is the school located?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Neecy - 4 years ago

My son has been going to EPIM for a year and loves it. He describes his french and english teachers as "very talented" - his french teacher can speak 6 languages and often starts the day with a story about his cat!  When my son first started he could not speak a word of french but often came home saying what a great storyteller his french teacher was - he said sometimes he could not understand a word he was saying but still enjoyed taking part.  He goes to school hungry to learn each day - the kids all seem very happy at this school.  Some people think that other bilingual schools in the area are more academically focused but I have been more than pleased with the progress my son has made this year.  I would recommend this school.