DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Soft play area?

Posted by Mummyvic - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Crossfamily-289915 - 6 years ago

Yes sorry Indigo should have listed the others but as I live in the same area I thought the other 2 are much further away and have limited days and hours and was trying to offer the best option for these Mums.

Sorry no image available
Posted by indigo-185290 - 6 years ago

I'm sorry to say, that there are only 3 options (in the area), listed in order of closest in proximity.
Kids City in Lingoustiere
Boomiland in Mougins
If you can do the drive, Fun City in Cannes is hands-down the best of the three (for babies, toddlers and kids of all ages).
Cheers!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Crossfamily-289915 - 6 years ago

Hi and welcome to the CDA,

there is only really one place called Kids City Lingostière its near Toys r us and carrefour, to be honest its the best you will find here there is nothing like in the UK or other countries.

It is quite new and is open all week unlike other places that are only open wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.

Here is a link

http://www.kidscity.fr/contactez-nous.html

Sorry this is the only info I can offer after living here for a year and a half.

Sorry no image available
Posted by damotj - 6 years ago

Hi,
I have also just relocated to Monaco from London and am looking for similar facilities. Please do let me know if you find somewhere.
also, I am trying to arrange a play date for my 4 year old so depending on the age of your little ones would you like to meet up?