DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Stanislas School

Posted by Deer-235840 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kaar-216377 - 5 years ago

Kiks, could you tell me if Stanislas has a maternelle section as it's not so clear on their website?

I have a little boy in petite section at the moment, he is trilingual and I am looking at other schooling options for moyenne section.

Thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by cotedazurarts - 5 years ago

You're welcome!  Hope the search goes well :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Deer-235840 - 5 years ago

Thankyou to everyone for your kind and helpful replies.

Sorry no image available

I should also mention that my son was at Mougins School until he graduated last July and he's now at Kent University.  Mougins School ticks all the boxes you mention in your post and it is certainly a very happy school with lots of creative opportunitues included in school life as well as a good academic standard.  Just bear in mind that lessons are taught in English...don't know if that would be something that might concern you.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Wivian-885455 - 5 years ago

Hi, 

I would take a look at Colibris in Biot/Sophia Antipolis. This is a bilingual Montesorri school. They have open days every semester and will give you all the information you need if you ask for an appointment :-)

Both my daughers are in this school and we are really happy with it!

Sorry no image available

Hi there

My elder daughter started last September at CIV (Centre International de Valbonne) in Sophia-Antipolis and she loves it.  Have you investigated that school?  It's worth taking a look! :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by kiks - 5 years ago

Hi , My chldren 14 and 16 who are also bilingual go to Stanislas in Nice , it is a very good school but very academic , it is very demanding and does excatcly what you don't want.  It is strick and demands very good results as it wants to maintain its reputation .It depends on the children , both mine one of which is dyslexic are  doing extremely well but that must be their french side that has adapted to that way of educating.  It really depends on the children