DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Swimming pool in Cannes

Posted by emily brand-306844 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by coramary - 5 years ago

Hello,

I've been in the kids pool in the public pool in Cannes (LA BOCCA)

It's very good, clean and big, it's called Piscine Coubertin, you will get the number in the pages juanes, make sure and ring in advance, because they don't open the kids pool every day, hats are compulsory, even for the little babies. The number 1 bus will take you right opposite it.

Enjoy,

Sorry no image available
Posted by ereiamjh-229420 - 5 years ago

Nautipolis in Sophia is very nice. It has a large shallow pool for kids which leads to an outdoor pool. It has a large tube slide too. And there's a small wading pool and 2 whirlpools around it. Indoors is very bright with natural lighting and there's a restaurant on the premises. It also has a little indoor play area overlooking the pools. But it is rather expensive.
Cannes has a public pool, but it's in Cannes-la-Bocca. It's got a shallow kid pool and a deep pool for laps. I believe it has an outside wading pool, but I've never seen it. The outside area is small and not very nice, but there is a very nice park and playground just next to it.
The public pool in Antibes is very good too. There's a large kid pool, an Olympic-size lap pool, a large outside pool, a platform diving pool, and a wading pool hidden way in the back.

Sorry no image available
Posted by roquefortoise - 5 years ago

Hi There

Try Nautipolis in Sofia Antipolis

Its new and clean