Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Wednesdays off school? Where to register children?

Posted by cc8840 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ferney-France - 5 years ago

If you want to go the Centre Aeré on Wednesdays (or during school holidays), then you need to go the Mairie in the town you live in to enrol your child

Sorry no image available
Posted by mrobinson2002-498852 - 5 years ago


when you get your school application form there will be another one with the extra activities you want to add incl school holiday clubs, wed club, sports clubs etc.  I have not booked my kids in for that yet as they're only 3/5 but will have to next year also.  there is a fee I think too.


good luck



Juan les Pins