DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

What to do with the kids this summer

Posted by damotj - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Angelinthewings - 6 years ago

Hi
Call the Black Cat Music School on 06 09 41 48 57 - I know they're offering Singing workshops from aged 10 upwards to adult, which include song appreciation and stage presence, through July definitely and possibly August too I think. They teach in English and French.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ba&Ke - 6 years ago

I know someone who takes adults or children round museums. He is very entertaining and has wonderful fun stories to tell about the artists and their lives and work. It would be a lovely way for children to learn to look at art in a fun way. Let me know if you're interested and I can put you in touch.

Sorry no image available
Posted by junot - 6 years ago

Thanks for the tip re: photography workshops, my daughter is very excited.... I located details on the below link for anyone else who is interested.
http://www.cityoutmonaco.com/monaco-community/articles/kids-photogaphy-workshops-monaco

Sorry no image available
Posted by Katie Holmes - 6 years ago

Why not try photography classes? Check out Naneen Rossi's website, who is doing photography classes this summer for 9 to 13 year olds. info@naneen-photography.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by SunnySue-315619 - 6 years ago

How old are they? What are their interests? Girls or boys? Are you looking for them to be taken care of or are you searching for activities that you can take them to? Lots of questions!