Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Capital Gains Tax on Property - what's allowed?

Posted by BLUEFIN-193689 - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by BLUEFIN-193689 - 6 years ago

Do UK registered contractors qualify or does the law strictly stipulate French registered contractors?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Romantica-196641 - 6 years ago

Most probably all, provided you have invoices from French registered contractors. When you sell, you will need the input of an accountant to provide a certificate of tax payable, prior to release of sale's funds, so it may be worth asking the question of a professional earlier rather than later, that you can keep / provide all the relevant paperwork.