Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


carte de sejour query, can anyone help?

Posted by pinky-186964 - Created: 17 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Crystal Balls-184435 - 17 years ago

I think they offer you 5 after you finish the first year and then you can be offered the 10.CB

Sorry no image available
Posted by tan11 - 17 years ago

Hi, I have a titre de sejour renewable for one year, how can I apply for ten years and what are the requirement.



Sorry no image available
Posted by mike-179830 - 17 years ago

You should start your business formally ASAP - that way the expenses of doing up the gite will be tax-deductible AND your self-employed status will get you the Titre de Séjour.

If one ofyou is EU, the other will also get the Titre de Séjour, by default.

See an accountant...



Sorry no image available
Posted by Cabbie-182008 - 17 years ago

I think you just apply for the "non actif" carte de sejour. But you'll have to show that you have enough money in the bank to support yourselves, or show that you have a regular income from elsewhere.