Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Commission on appartment rental

Posted by Josephine Mackenzie - Created: 7 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by laughingboy-409220 - 7 years ago

Hmm... I trust you are registered in the immobiler sector, and declaring your earned income to the impots? Otherwise you're on dodgy ground. Technically your friend could be in trouble for paying for a professional service from an unregistered provider, and you could be in trouble for earning on the black.

Of course you will ignore this advice, and of course your friend will not 'shop' you, and nobody will ever find out; but what else can anybody tell you on a public forum. There is no kind of legal standard if it's not a legal arrangement. 

They do say, never mix business with friendship ;)