Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Divorce related problem

Posted by cotedazurarts - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by cotedazurarts - 5 years ago

Thank you all for taking the time to answer.  I have made an appt to see a lawyer...there are other elements that I've been advised could help me redress some of the past injustices so fingers crossed. Thanks again :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Squeaky-882728 - 5 years ago

Go and see your social worker.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Fish24 - 5 years ago

Did the Juge de Familles come into the judgement as if so, go back and talk with them also?

You cannot force your ex. but a Judge can and it would have to go back through the Court.  Ask for 'aide juridictional' though your lawyer if your financial circumstances have changed.  You must seek professional advice though.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Lescypres-873147 - 5 years ago

I think you are going to have to bite the bullet (financially) and go back to your lawyer. Good luck.