Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Double taxation

Posted by OneMission - Created: 7 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by whalerider - 7 years ago

I can highly recommend Peter Johnson for all tax and business services. His email address is peterjohnson@wanadoo.fr

Sorry no image available
Posted by OneMission - 7 years ago

Thank you for replying, however, just out from the tax office and non the wiser but certainly lighter in my pocket!

If anyone knows of a good english speaking French/English tax advisor, from their own personal experience, would very much welcome the contact.

Sorry no image available
Posted by monaconigel - 7 years ago

I think you might find that the French tax you on their scales which can be higher than those in the UK (when you include socal charges) but they should only have taxed you the difference between the UK rate and the French rate. That's my view. Good luck.