Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


First tax return in France - how to go about it?

Posted by kelh76 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by kelh76 - 5 years ago

Thanks Steve.  I did look up form 2042 on the site but there are a few different types, none of which appear to relate to my situation (and none of which are SK).  Looks like I will have to bite the bullet and waste an afternoon at the tax office.  Thanks anyway - at least I think I'm barking up the right tree which is half the battle.

Sorry no image available
Posted by JJ-183649 - 5 years ago

If you are an employee, it's the form 2042-SK (not certain about the SK, but certainly the 2042 is correct). You may well be able to download this from the impots site, failing that I suggest you go to you local tax office.